KRIS File Tracker is an electronic filing system that helps you manage physical records through the provision of organized file tracking. It is module of the KRIS Record Management System. The system makes storing and accessing paper files or records much easier, with the retrieval and return of these critical documents tracked and accounted for. Its key deliverable is to simplify the management of large volumes of files in circulation.
Our interface is clean and uncluttered for any users to navigate around easily and perform any task quickly. KRIS File Tracker is designed to be as simple as possible so that users can start using the application immediately.
KFT is a web-based application that can track the whereabouts of all physical records at anytime. Reservation of files are now made easier for all users as well as easy tracking of files movement and circulation. It enhances sharing of files by scheduling users based on reservation. This prevents user from holding on files unnecessary.
KFT helps users to easily manage the files by using technologies such as barcode scanners. This makes tedious tasks like file census much simpler. It also reminds users to return overdue files through email notifications.
Ease of Use:
- Simple & user-friendly interface that improves user adoption
- Increases productivity level by enabling them to locate important files easily.
- Simplifies operations by adopting barcode and RFID technologies.
- Able to generate barcode labels with customized fields such as location and file number.
- Automatic scheduling for file reservation.
Robust Search Capability
- Intuitive search capabilities make locating files and documents easy.
Comprehensive Audit Trail / Movement Records
- Detailed history of file movement is maintained including user id, user session, and date/time stamp for each action performed on reservation and transfer of files and records.
- Any changes of security grading or retention schedules are captured in the audit report.
- Comprehensive file censes process to ensure all files are accounted for.
Immediate Online Requests
- Users can make online requests anytime, anywhere.
- Users and administrators can be notified instantly of files’ status such as reservation and overdue.
- Easy locating of physical files whenever required.
- Physical files and documents stored in multiple locations can be tracked and managed centrally.
Other then being a robust Record Manager, KRIS also serves as a full fledged Document Management System.