With each implementation of the Record Management System in Singapore, the use of project management support techniques gives better initial planning and assessment of risks. It provides a greater chance of forecasting problem areas while there is still time to take corrective action and it allows flexibility for alternative modes of operation. The successful project management service offered by SQL View concentrates on the three prime issues of time, cost and quality, ensuring a coherent structure for managing all three. These are appliable also for the implementation of our Document Management System in Singapore.
Project Management Philosophy
The principles behind the successful delivery of on-time projects embrace the following fundamental aspects:-
- Providing expert advice from day one
- Setting clear objectives and a defined scope
- Supplying crucial resources where and when required
- Using a structured process for managing risk
- Management of communications customer relationships
- Deliver the project completed, on time, on budget as originally intended
- Performance measurement through key performance indicators (Change Management)
Delivering Project plans, Business Analysis, customisation, deployment, system interfacing and integration, reporting and business intelligence, knowledge transfer , technical training, adoption practises.