SQL View is a software product developer. We deliver innovative enterprise solutions to “make enterprises smarter”. We are looking for motivated individuals that will go the extra mile and breakthrough status-quo. The Digital revolution has disrupted many industries and unleashed many improvements and possibilities to enhance everyone’s live. Yet, the digital transformation journey remains challenging to many enterprises. Our consultants find fulfilment in architecting solutions, embark on transformation journeys with our customers, and witness the benefits that people and enterprises reap.
Our Technical Solution Architects help our customers realize their digital transformation journey and reap significant benefit from digital adoption. Enterprises that have successfully transformed and adopts SQL View’s solution ranges from large multi-nationals, Government agencies to charities and start-ups. Focusing on customers’ success, you will be participating in architecting practical solutions with your team members to provide a holistic solution.
SQL View started in 1992 as a software solution provider to migrate Mainframe solutions to a client-server architecture. Around the turn of the millennium, SQL View pivoted to a Software Product Developer. Our flagship products, KRIS (Knowledge Repository Information System) helps enterprises capture, retain and distributes important enterprise records and knowledge. With the pervasiveness of cloud technology, we evolved our business model to SaaS so that more may access our solution faster and more cost-effectively. In this digital era, it is the perfect time to accelerate our innovation to fulfil our vision to “make enterprises smarter”.
We are a pro-family organization. We believe a happy and successful family will enhance your performance in work. As such, we have a strong work-from-home policy to allow work and home integration.
The following positions are open:
Technical Solution Consultant
What is in this job
The Technical Solution Consultant is a critical member of a customer team. With fellow team members, including business development manager, technical service consultant and other members such as product specialist and development lead when needed, the team proposes and implement digital transformation solutions using SQL View’s products to ensure customer successfully achieve their desired objectives.
Bearing in mind that the primary objective is customer success, and teamwork is critical to serving our customer, the job will require you to;
- Know your customers well, including understanding customer’s desired success results, challenges and business environment.
- Build and maintain a good and collaborative working relationship with customers and partners.
able to work as a contributing member of a team.
- At all time, with your team, act with competency, honesty and integrity.
- Be technically competent to provide our best solution and sincere advice. It would be great if you are equipped with software development or implementation skills such as SQL, Java and .NET. Business know-how in ECM or Property industry would be an advantage.
- Be self-motivated with high capacity to continuously learn and update your competency according to the company’s needs.
- Be able to communicate well with customers and colleagues. You will need good spoken and written English proficiency. It would be an advantage if you are also proficient in Mandarin and/or Bahasa Indonesia.
- Be creative and innovate to conceive your best solution and your best effort for our customer.
- Have fun.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for the best candidate to fulfil the above. Equally important, we are looking for a teammate. One we can trust, depend upon, work and share with in fulfilling our mission.
To apply for the positions above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.