Product managers are responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. He/she sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line.
The position may also include marketing and recommending or contributing information in setting product pricing.
• Provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions.
• Analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
• Plan activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership — most notably between engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams
• Responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market
• Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas
• Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
• Ensure that feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated into their product planning and development processes.
• Prioritizes features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives.
Required Experience and Knowledge
• Minimum 4 years of relevant working experiences.
• IT Related Bachelor’s Degree
• Attains certification in product management is an advantage.
• Has technical knowledge or relevant domain knowledge that deals with document/content management
• Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Someone with Estate Management or Facility Management background will have added advantage
Technical Solution Consultant
The Technical Solution Consultant is a critical member of a customer team. With fellow team members, including business development manager, technical service consultant and other members such as product specialist and development lead when needed, the team proposes and implement digital transformation solutions using SQL View’s products to ensure customer successfully achieve their desired objectives.
- Bearing in mind that the primary objective is customer success, and teamwork is critical to serving our customer, the job will require you to;
know your customers well, including understanding customer’s desired success results, challenges and business environment.
- Build and maintain a good and collaborative working relationship with customers and partners.
- Able to work as a contributing member of a team.
- At all time, with your team, act with competency, honesty and integrity.
- Be technically competent to provide our best solution and sincere advice. It would be great if you are equipped with software development or implementation skills such as SQL, Java and .NET. Business know-how in ECM or Property industry would be an advantage.
- Be self-motivated with high capacity to continuously learn and update your competency according to the company’s needs.
- Be able to communicate well with customers and colleagues. You will need good spoken and written English proficiency. It would be an advantage if you are also proficient in Mandarin and/or Bahasa Indonesia.
- Be creative and innovate to conceive your best solution and your best effort for our customer.
- Have fun.
We are looking for the best candidate to fulfil the above. Equally important, we are looking for a teammate. One we can trust, depend upon, work and share within fulfilling our mission.
Help Desk Specialist
• Responsible for providing level 1 technical assistance and support related to our products. Responds to queries and follow up on closure of helpdesk cases.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
• Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem.
• Walk customer through the problem-solving process.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases
• Good understanding of computer systems
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Proficiency in English and able to converse in Mandarin
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
• BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
To apply for the positions above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.