Minimise project cost and enhance value for money
Flexible and modular construction document management software trusted by project managers and contract managers. Pay only for the features you need.
Transit from one project to another with minimum cost.
No additional cost with each additional project.
One central document repository. Easy and effortless to file, retrieve and share information with all stakeholders.
- Pre-construction Agreements
- Planning Applications
- As-Build Drawings
- Notices To Proceed
- Notices of Substantial Completion
- CAD drawings
- Operations Manuals
- Vendor Agreements and more.
Secure every document within KRIS Document Management System in a systematic folder hierarchy. Access any document easily when needed with a Fast Seach Tool that searches even within images.
A complete RFI and RFA management software developed for practicality and efficiency
An easy-to-use feature to raise and manage RFI & RFA is built into KRIS Construction Document Management Software. Constantly refined for practicality and efficiency thru real construction scenarios.
- Clarity at a glance: All RFI and RFA raised are prefixed with a tag so we can know at a glance which stakeholder raised it. Is it from the architect [ARC] or the Civil Engineers [CIV]?
- Ensure no delays to project timeline: At a glance overview of all RFI and RFA to ensure that they are attended to and not being ignored. Automated emails will be sent by the software to alert stakeholders that there is a pending action needed on their part. If no actions are taken, reminder emails will be sent.
- Peace of mind with automatic documentation of RFI and RFA. From the moment the request is raised to the closing of the request, all inputs and responses are captured and automatically documented in the document management software. Peace of mind for Quantity Surveyors, Project Directors and managers.
Version control with clear audit trails ensures that only the correct version of a document is used.
Information and specs can change during the course of the project. Ensure that the teams are all referenced to the correct version. At a glance grasp the number of versions created, who created the initial document, who updated it, when was it updated and who has accessed the document.
Peace of mind with information security
Role-based security for each folder ensures that only authorized personnel can access the information. It has passed mandatory penetration tests and deployed even in Singapore government agencies.
Built for information sharing and integration with BIM platforms
KRIS can integrate with the BIM platform that you are using. CAD drawings can be easily shared and updated between counterparts and imported directly into the BIM software. Version control ensures that the correct version is used by BIM for modelling.
Cost savings and efficiency with paperless projects
Paperless projects mean cost saving from printing and storage. Engineers and surveyor are able to work on the latest and correct version via digital devices on-the-go.