An Airline Company in Singapore
Steps Taken With KRIS HR Document Management System:
Physical records are scanned and archived in KRIS HR DMS using Evidence Act scanning with embedded hash code. Digital records are migrated into KRIS as well.
KRIS integration with Workday module was used to automate P-file folder creation whenever a new employee is onboarded.
When an employee resigns, KRIS would archive the P-file folder and send an email notification to users after the retention period expired, which would direct them to batch purge the P-files and the documents in KRIS.
Documents that were uploaded by users and generated by Workday would automatically be filed into KRIS via RESTFUL API.
The HR team can now easily retrieve information from one HR DMS platform. There is a single source of truth. Daily tasks become easier and more accurate.
Creation and managing of P-files are now automated with the link between KRIS and Workday. Time and energy are saved. There is also reduced risk of missing files.
Added peace of mind as documents stored in KRIS are highly secured which reduces the risk of tampering. Due to the embedded hash codes, documents have their authenticity retained.
A Complete Solution for Transformation to a Paperless HR
- Peace of Mind. A DMS solution trusted by Singapore Government Agencies. Fulfil audit requirements in everyday HR processes
- End to End Solution. Bulk Scanning, Importing, One Central Repository, Automation, Document Approval Workflows and Safe Archival/ Disposal.
- Audit Ready. Grant file access only to the right people with role-based access and track all actions performed with audit trail.
- Workflow & E-signature. Automate routing of documents for approvals with E-signature
- Integrate with major HRM Systems. KRIS can integrate with Workday, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactor and more! Sync between systems to automate the creation and delivery of P-files, forms and letters.
- Suitable for 5 – 1,000 users. Buy only what you need. Customise your plan based on users and modules.