Single source of truth
An airline company consolidates crucial documents from 4 different systems into one.
The simple everyday task of information retrieval becomes a grueling one when documents are stored in different platforms. Training Records and confidential HR P-files in physical workspaces, Performance Letters in Dropbox and other HR records in Workday.
The HR team needs a single automated archival system that allows instant access to every document within one platform.
Quick steps taken
- Physical records are scanned and archived in KRIS DMS using Evidence Act scanning with embedded hash code.
- Digital records are migrated into KRIS and filed into the proper folders. Folders are created based on best practices in Record Management.
- KRIS integration with Workday module was used to automate P-file folder creation whenever a new employee is onboarded.
- When an employee resigns, KRIS would archive the P-file folder and send an email notification to users after the retention period expired, which would direct them to batch purge the P-files and the documents in KRIS.
- Documents that were uploaded by users and generated by Workday would automatically be filed into KRIS.
- The HR team can now easily retrieve information from one platform. There is a single source of truth. Daily tasks become easier and more accurate.
- Creation and managing of Personnel files are now automated with the link between KRIS and Workday. Time and energy are saved. There is also reduced risk of missing files.
- Access and edits to confidential files are tracked. There is full audit trial tracking.
- Added peace of mind as documents stored in KRIS are highly secured which reduces the risk of tampering. Due to the embedded hash codes, documents have their authenticity retained.